Authors : Samira Rhoods, Anca Babor
- Scenario planning is fun and engaging and is a good opportunity to revisit your company’s core strengths and competitive advantage!
- Scenario planning should drive long‐term thinking in organizations.
- It will change the nature of the strategic conversation and can be used to help validate business innovation.
- Scenarios can help to engage with other organizations in the industry and help people work together to create preferred future outcomes.
- The complexity of scenario planning should not be underestimated and shortcuts do not work.